Its One thing building a house...

For some time now I have known I have to shift some clutter out of my house. Hoarding is one of my weak points; I get it from my Mum - bless her.

Speaking of Mum, It's her birthday today ... Happy Birthday Mum ~ you're not just a Mum you are my best friend mwah.

Clutter - being furniture that I don't have the room for. I worked almost all day on this yesterday; twas a workout!

They are gorgeous pieces but I don't have the room or the right space for them. My hubby's a minimalist so he will be stoked. Have started photographing it to sell at an 'on-seller' in Sydney, more to be photographed.

A discussion I remember having with my builder at one stage (big empty room stage) is that it is
ONE THING TO BUILD A HOUSE but
ANOTHER TO FURNISH A HOUSE.

So true.... Only few people can have everything at once. Even then; they are still aiming for something else or wanting what they haven't got. Human nature.

Maybe one day I can open a Furniture / China Op Shop. Know the perfect person to do it with ... The birthday girl herself ; )