Last Week - a Sparkle dare from FoxinFlats

You may or may not have heard about Fox in Flats. If you haven't, you can check it out at foxinflats.com.au Andrea dares whoever is keen to wear say hot pink lips for a week straight or wear vintage for a week and in last week's case a dare to sparkle for a week. If nothing at all, it's a great chance to go through your wardrobe and see what you have got and what you may need. We always 'need' something in that department especially at the start of a new season.

Foxinflats dares are a great diversion from your usual weekly routine and it only takes a few seconds to snap a picture or two for evidence if you want to join the banter. This was really my first time joining in a dare as such. Watching from the wings is fun too.

Going through my wardrobe initially I discovered quite a few of the sequin/sparkly options were a little too much on the 'black tie' side of things. Knowing straight away I wasn't going to do the school run in those sparkly numbers.

Setting those things aside... I ended up being able to 'play the game' quite well with the below items. One day I even put on the sparkly gold eyeliner, which I forgot I had purchased for a friends 40th!! Loved the #sparkledare and cudos to Foxinflats for instigating it!

Labels: ,